}

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rainy Day Fun Idea


I'm thinking I'm not alone in having underutilized exercise equipment. Today was a rainy day, so after naps, we went downstairs to the office where my elliptical machine lives a lonely life.

 I dragged in my baby's horse jumperoo and my toddler's small trampoline was also temporarily parked there for the winter. I set the girls up into their stations, turned some music on and we all "exercised" together. My toddler and I called out words of encouragement to each other and the baby.

 It was fun and funny,and best of all it was a great pick-me-up on a rainy day. I posted a pic of my Fisher-Price Galloping Fun Jumperoo which is holding strong on kid #2 and I like the idea of simulating a horse ride - it just makes the whole jumping experience seem more authentic, ya know?