}

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Free Kids Christmas Train Ride Around the Morristown Green

For a complete list of Morris County Christmas Events don't miss my calendar page *click here*!

Tonight around 6 pm, we headed out shopping, but first I decided to take a quick detour to the Morristown Green.

I will post pictures when I can, but rest assured that the Green was all glammed up, with lights, ornaments and a huge tree with large glistening poinsettia ornaments. My toddlers had fun skipping along the many paths around the green and running in the open grassy areas.

There are a number of scheduled activities that you can read about here, among which are ice sculpting, whcih we enjoyed checking out.

The train is a small, electric train that parents can also hop on with the kids. It's totally free and runs on the weekends through Dec. 18. You get two laps around the Green per ride. Both my little ones loved it.

Next to the train stop is Santa's house, where you can visit Santa and have a photo taken ($10) and receive a free goody bag.

For all times and schedules, check out my calendar page!